Program & Project Management
Juma Vera has been conducting Program & Project Management using both Traditional as well as Agile methodologies utilizing Scrum and Kanban frameworks.
- Develop and manage entire project delivery lifecycle. Develop project plans which address various IS connection points (e.g. security, architecture) as well as Governance mandates (e.g. privacy, government regulations) in addition to managing successful delivery. Develop and manage communication and change management initiative.
- Manage Demand delivery prioritization and Resource Management. Manage RFP initiation and vendor selection for multiple Human Resources and IS related applications, vendors and services.
- Steering Committee and Executive Business Leadership teams. Address impact concerns, devise & implement risk-mitigation action plan and manage resolution expectations.
- Manage and maintain techno-functional relationship with several client groups and multiple vendors. Manage and report to client senior leadership on delivery satisfaction metrics.
- Manage and report to client senior leadership on delivery satisfaction metrics.
- Develop methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs and people.
- Combine traditional and agile management methodologies to align with delivery expectations and client culture.