- Selection of process teams and leader
- Process analysis criteria
- Process analysis interview
- Process documentation
- Review cycle
- Problem analysis
- Design process improvements
- Document new processes
- Clean up current system data
- Setup Governance group with criteria for control measures
- Deployment, training and sustainment guidance
An 11-Step methodology that I have typically used and found very helpful is:
Maitreyi Gautam has
developed several strategic methodologies to improve technology and human capital utilization, produce greater ROI on investments and streamline service delivery.
Maitreyi has more than nineteen years of experience as a senior strategic Management Consultant with Process Improvement, Business Relationship Management and Project Management specialization. She has particularly utilized Lean Six Sigma, Kaizen and ISO principles along with Scrum and Kanban frameworks.