Juma Vera is a Technology Entrepreneur as well as a Sr. Enterprise Solutions Strategy & Integration Consultant. She has more than fifteen years of experience as a senior Management Consultant.
Much of her initial career focus in consulting has been with optimizing business and technology process and implementation of Enterprise Resource Packages, namely PeopleSoft HCM and Oracle eBusiness Suite of Applications for Major Oil & Gas, Energy, Retail and Government Clients. She has been particularly involved in working with various system integration & Enterprise Architecture Interfaces involving several integration points, such as Payroll with Projects, AP and GL. She has a thorough understanding of both, US and Canadian Human Resource, Payroll & Taxation rules and regulations.
- Technical Experience ERP Packages: Peoplesoft HRMS/HCM; Oracle Applications- eBusiness Suite, SAP, J D Edwards World
- Information Management Systems: Livelink, Documentum
- Other Payroll Processing Systems: Ceridian, ADP
- Other Time & Workforce Scheduling Systems: Kronos, SmartTime, TeleStaff
- Other Learning Systems: Strategia, Chalkboard
Juma Vera is certified in Global as well as North American Implementation of Peoplesoft HCM and Oracle eBusiness Suite.
- PeopleSoft 8x HCM Oracle Implementation Champion
- PeopleSoft 8x HCM International Oracle Implementation Champion
- 11i10 HRMS Americas Oracle Implementation Champion
- 11i10 HRIS Americas Oracle Implementation Champion.
She has extensive experience in various technological products, which has allowed her to develop an innate understanding of how various systems are built and their interaction and integration with each other. Due to this, she has always found it easy to learn new systems and technological workings.